The Nexen Aboriginal Education Award Program assists students as they pursue studies
relevant to the oil and gas industry.
Nexen offers ten awards annually of $2,500 each. Recipients may also be considered for summer and post-graduate employment with the company.
- Must be of Aboriginal ancestry
- Enrolled full-time in a recognized post secondary institution
- Pursuing studies relevant to the oil and gas industry
- Demonstrates academic achievement
- Demonstrates community leadership
- Canadian Citizen