IMPORTANT: Current Nexen employees are required to apply for open positions through the Employee Centre on The Loop to avoid processing delays or possible disqualification of your application.
To apply for a role at Nexen, you’ll need to create an account. If you already have an account, use those credentials to apply for multiple roles.
To create an account and apply for a role:
- Search for and click on the job you are interested in
- You’ll be taken to the 'Job Posting' page. Scroll to the bottom of the job description and click on the Apply for Job button
- Review the Data Protection Statement and if you agree, click on Yes, I Accept
- You’ll then be taken to the ‘Login’ and ‘Create New Account’ page
- Fill in the required information in the ‘Create New Account’ section, then click on Create my Candidate Home Page
If you already have an account and want to return to your application to check the status, click here.
- All fields in the Login or Create New Account section are case sensitive
- If you’ve forgotten your password, there is a Forgot Password functionality however, you’ll need to ensure that you use the email address you created your account with to receive the email (system will not send an email to an unregistered account)
- If you are using the Forgot Password functionality, please note that it may take several minutes to receive the email to reset your password
- If you receive a message that you’ve been ‘locked out’ of your account, it means that there were too many unsuccessful attempts to log in. Please send an email to CareerOp@nexencnoocltd.com with your first name, last name and email address (with screenshots if available)
Need assistance with your application? Contact CareerOp@nexencnoocltd.com.